1. How do I qualify for Free Shipping?
*Orders over $99 will qualify for Free Shipping.
2. What credit cards are accepted on Fundshoppe.com?
*We accept all major credit cards.
3. I am not with a fundraising organization. Can I still purchase your products?
*We only sell our products through an active fundraiser. However we can direct you to a local sales rep and they will let you know if there is an active fundraiser in your area.
4. Where do I find my Student ID?
*Your student id number is automatically assigned once you complete your online registration. You can retrieve your id number by logging into your account, or check your email for your registration confirmation.
5. I registered on the fundraising site, but did not receive my email.
*Any number of things could have happened. Such as, you may have registered with an incorrect email address. You can login to your account and check your registration information and your email address by going to: FundShoppe.com. Click on "Login", then enter the Username and password that you created. Check that your email address is correct. If it is not correct, change it or replace it with a different email address for another email account you own. Then click "Submit". A new email will be sent to the email address you just updated in the form.
If you still didn't receive an email, then it's possible the email from the server was placed in your SPAM folder. Check your SPAM folder and see if it's there. If it is, make sure that any future emails from "no-reply@FundShoppe.com" are marked as OK. It's much more likely you will then receive your email.
6. Once I register my student, how do I get my friends and family to shop?
*When you register for an account on FundShoppe.com with your School Code, you will be sent an email with a link that you can share with your friends and family. This link can also be shared on Facebook and Twitter. Once you register, you can also give out your student code to anyone that wants to shop online. You can also login to your account and share your personal shopping link via social media platforms.
7. How can I see if people have purchased from my student?
* To see how many orders your student/child has received online, you must click on “Login" on the website. There you will login with your User Name and password. From here you can select the student and their Sales to view their online activity.
8. I put the wrong information when I registered my student. How can I change that?
*You can edit this information under the Student Login portion of the website. If you go to fundshoppe.com, simply click on "Login". Enter your username and password you used during registration and you will be able to edit the information. If you cannot remember your password, please contact our client services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Returns/Refund Policy
*If you receive a defective item, we will gladly replace the item according to our delivery guideline. Once you have received your item, please call our customer service within 5 days after receiving to report your issue. Please contact customer support at email@example.com.
10. How long will it take to receive my order?
*You should receive your order Ship to Home order within 2-4 weeks of the order date. If you haven't received your order within 30 days, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Your Ship to School order will be delivered to the school at the arranged upon time with your organization. Once delivered, it is the students responsibility to deliver your products to you. The student you ordered from will have your order along with your Name/Ph. # to contact you.
11. I purchased a Magazine Subscription. When will I receive it?
* Whether you purchased your subscription through the Ship to School or Ship to Home option, the magazine will be shipped to your home address within 8-12 weeks from the date of purchase. Your subscription will continue to ship to your home address in accordance with the subscription you selected.